The off-road RC car racing scene has taken a turn during the last couple years, with turf and carpet racing rising in popularity and grip levels at an all-time high. The engineers inside Team Associated’s Area 51 were quick to address this trend in the 4WD class with the RC10B74 Team Kit. This completely new chassis design, equipped with a long list of features, is designed to provide the winning edge.
Competition levels are more extreme than ever, with several manufacturers producing competitive racing platforms. The RC10B74 was once designed with focal point on performance and durability. New features like the easy-access, quick-change differential height make tuning for different track surfaces and ride heights quicker than ever. 7075-T6 aluminum bulkheads and arm mounts provide precision and durability, even as the up to date shocks with increased stroke length allow for more consistent jumping and landing. Also included, an all new rear hub assembly with a modular vertical ball stud mount and axle height insert system to allow the finest roll center adjustments conceivable. With many other new features, the RC10B74 Team Kit offers you all of the performance and adjustability necessary to keep you racing at the front of the pack.
- 2mm hard-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis provides improved flex characteristics and minimal mass
- 2.5mm graphite center bulkhead brace for improved stiffness and reduced mass
- Ball bearing raced 7075-T6 aluminum steering rack and composite steering bellcranks with 2.5mm graphite input arm offers optimized Ackermann and adjustable steering rate
- New steering blocks with larger outer ball bearing and increased bearing spacing for improved durability
- Diffs and Slipper
- Quick-change adjustable differential height with 7075-T6 aluminum bulkheads
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Team Associated 1/10 RC10B74 4WD Buggy Team Kit, ASC90026