It’s not easy — creating a race-Able, lightweight bike that sacrifices nothing in performance but doesn’t break the bank in the process. But we did it. You’re having a look at that very bike at this time. The Overdrive 1 29 C features the same stunning lightweight carbon frame as our premier model, in addition to a competitive mix of components that includes RockShox’s Recon Gold RL fork, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and a simple and precise SRAM NX single-ring drivetrain.
Want to ditch the tubes and enjoy the maximum grip and comfort that tubeless tires bring to the party? Our Blanchard 25 wheelset is tubeless compatible. And since this can be a 29er we’re talking about, you’ll find those big Blanchard wheels care for their speed incredibly well and roll easily over rock gardens and roots.
Ready Ride bikes are shipped 95 percent assembled. Typical bike assembly is time-consuming and requires technical know-how. Able Ride reduces the time and skills needed for the final, four-step assembly.
- Our lightweight carbon fiber frame is fast, precise, and comfortable
- RockShox’s Recon Gold RL fork provides 100mm of lightweight, air-sprung suspension, plus on-the-fly lockout control
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes increase your keep an eye on when you’re pushing your limits
- SRAM NX single-ring drivetrain is easy to operate and offers crisp shifts
- Diamondback Blanchard 25 wheels make it easy to go tubeless
- 29” wheels roll easily over obstacles, provide great traction and a stable ride
Hand built 6061-T6 aluminum alloy hardtail frame is Classic mountain biking
Custom formed and butted tubing combines lightweight and stiffness
27.5 inch wheels roll well over obstacles and offer Quick handling
SR Sun tour XCT fork delivers 80mm of suspension shuttle
3 gears in the front and 8 gear in the back provide you with a combined 24 speeds to make a choice from