Learn How to Quickly Solve Difficult Alcohol and Drug Counselor Test Questions
Here’s a little “secret” about the ADC test: the ADC test is what we in the test preparation field call a “content driven” test.
While some tests are looking to see what you are ABLE to learn, the purpose of the International Examination for Alcohol & Drug Counselors (ADC), offered by the International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC), is to test your understanding of what you have already learned. The goal of the ADC test is to use a standardized testing process to create an objective assessment of a test taker’s knowledge and skills.
In other words, it’s more about what you know than your ability to solve clever puzzles. This is good news for those who are serious about being prepared, because it boils down to a very simple strategy:
You can succeed on the ADC test and become a Alcohol and Drug Counselor (ADC) by learning critical concepts on the test so that you are prepared for as many questions as conceivable.
Repetition and thorough preparation is a process that rewards those who are serious about being prepared, which means that succeeding on the ADC test is within the reach of virtually anyone interested in learning the material.
This is great news! It means that if you’ve been worried about your upcoming ADC test, you can rest easy IF you have a good strategy for knowing what to study and how to effectively use repetition to your advantage.
But it also creates another set of problems.
If you tried to memorize every single conceivable thing you can for the ADC test, the field of conceivable things to review would be so huge that you could not hope to cover everything in a reasonable time.
That’s why we created the Alcohol and Drug Counselor Exam Flashcard Study System: we have taken all of the conceivable topics and reduced them down to the hundreds of concepts you must know and provided an easy-to-use learning method to guarantee success on the ADC test.
We wanted this system to be simple, effective, and fast with the intention to succeed on your ADC test with a minimum amount of time spent preparing for it. —
Here Are One of the crucial Features of Our Alcohol and Drug Counselor Exam Flashcard Study System
- Study after study has shown that repetition is the most effective form of learning- and nothing beats flashcards in terms of making repetitive learning fun and fast
- Flashcards engage more of your senses in the learning process- you “compete” with yourself to see if you know the answers to the questions, and the flipping action gets you actively involved in the learning process
- Our cards are printed on heavy, bright white 67 lb. cover stock, and are laser printed at 1200 dpi on our industrial printers- these are professional-quality cards that will not smear or wear out with heavy usage
- We cover the major content areas on the exam
- Our flashcards include an edge that is micro-perforated, which means that you are much less likely to have a painful papercut on your fingers when moving quickly through the cards
- Our cards are portable, making it easy for you to grab a few and study at the same time as waiting for the bus or the doctor, or anywhere where you have a spare moment that would otherwise be wasted
- Our ADC test cards are written in an easy to understand, straightforward style – we don’t include any more technical jargon than what you need to pass the test
- The cards are a generous size- 3.67 x 4.25 inches- they fit perfectly in your hands and they don’t seem to be so small that you have to use a magnifying glass to read tiny type- all questions and answers are in a normal-size print for easy studying
- Our cards include in-depth explanations- you won’t see any “one word” answers on our cards that require you to go get a textbook to understand why your answer was wrong- all of our cards include generous, thorough explanations so you not only get it right or wrong- but you also know why!
- We use a font created by Microsoft to make reading easier- this will enable you to absorb more information painlessly during late night study sessions
- Our system enables you to study in small, digestible bits of information- unlike using boring textbooks, flashcards turn learning into a “game” you can play until you’ve mastered the material
- It’s easy for a friend to help you study- they don’t even have to know anything about the ADC test- if they are able to read, then they are able to quiz you with our flashcards!
Now, let us explain what the Alcohol and Drug Counselor Exam Flashcard Study System is not. It is not a comprehensive review of your education, as there’s no way we could fit that onto a single set of flashcards.
Don’t get us wrong: we’re not saying that memorization alone will automatically result in a passing ADC test score- you have to be able to apply it as well. On the other hand, without the foundation of the core concepts, you cannot possibly hope to apply the information. After all, you can’t apply what you don’t know.
Alcohol and Drug Counselor Exam Flashcard Study System is a compilation of the hundreds of critical concepts you must understand to pass the ADC test. Nothing more, nothing less. —
If you think there’s even the smallest chance that these flashcards will help you, you owe it to yourself to take a look at them out. Don’t let fear or doubt stand in the way of your opportunity to achieve the test score you need to fulfill your dreams.